Friday, March 16, 2012

It is Official!

I got my fees taken care of yesterday for the trip! I am so excited.

I was a little nervous because I got a call this morning tell me that my fees were not taken care of. That had me panicked. I of course began running around like a crazy person. Apparently everything was okay, it was just some confusion between the regular school fees and the study abroad fees. Oh PSCC how you make things challenging.

Doesn't matter though, because everything is fine and taken care of and I am going to France! I can't believe it! I am really going! I never thought I would go overseas before I was in my 30s. I know that sounds so young, but I remember hearing about in the olden days how when a girl comes of age the thing to do is go to Europe. Usually a girl "comes of age" when she is in her late teens, but for me I'm glad I am going now.

I feel that I have really developed as a person and have experienced a lot of my life. I am working very hard, I am accomplishing a lot, and I am succeeding.

I only have 2 concerns now: Orientation and my passport. I have not heard a thing about my passport. I know it takes a while, but I hope everything is working out with it.

As for Orientation I have to drive to far, far away (more like 2 hours, but still).

I will just have to call the passport services and ask them how things are going. Fingers Crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment